Coverage above the basic benefits.
Medicare Plan D provides basic coverage for:
- Hospitalization: Coverage for Medicare (Part A) daily copays, plus 365 additional days after Medicare benefits end.
- Medical expenses: Coverage for Medicare Part B co-insurance (20% of Medicare-approved costs) or copays for doctors' services, hospital outpatient services, and other medical services*.
- Blood: First three pints of blood each year.
- Hospice: Co-insurance for inpatient respite care and copays for hospice outpatient prescription drugs.
In addition to the basic benefits, Plan D also provides coverage for:
- Skilled nursing facility copay
- Medicare Part A deductible for hospitalization
- Worldwide medical emergency coverage*
*$250 deductible each year. Lifetime maximum of $50,000. Subscriber pays all amounts over $50,000.
Call (248) 689-4910
Mon-Fri 9:00 am – 5:00 pm