Plan K is a medicare supplement plan
Medicare Plan K provides basic coverage for:
- Hospitalization: Coverage for Medicare (Part A) daily copays, plus 365 additional days after Medicare benefits end.
- Medical expenses: Coverage for Medicare Part B co-insurance (20% of Medicare-approved costs) or copays for doctors' services, hospital outpatient services, and other medical services*.
- Blood: First three pints of blood each year.
- Hospice: Co-insurance for inpatient respite care and copays for hospice outpatient prescription drugs.
In addition to the basic benefits, Plan K also provides coverage for:
- Skilled nursing facility copay – 75%
- Part A deductible – 50%
- Out-of pocket limit $4660 paid at 100% after limit reached
- Hospitalization and preventive care paid at 100%; other basic benefits paid at 50%
Call (248) 689-4910
Mon-Fri 9:00 am – 5:00 pm