Insurance Sales Representative or Agent:
Looking for a sales representative or agent to be responsible for selling insurance policies for health, life, and long-term care; May also sell other services, including mutual funds, annuities and securities and financial planning services.
o Maintain and grow your book of business by:
o Helping individuals, businesses, and families select the most appropriate policies for health and life.
o Offering supplemental insurance policies that cover the loss of income due to illness or injury.
o Maintain regular contact with clients.
o Answer questions and make changes to existing policies
o Seek out leads and new clients.
o Work with Plan IV leadership and staff to develop marketing strategies to help you obtain new business.
o Communicate with Plan IV leadership on status of leads
o Set and meet sales quotas
Secondary Responsibilities: (possible growth opportunity not requirement)
- Work with Plan IV Leadership to:
o Sell annuities for retirement incomes.
o Advise clients on how to minimize risk.
o Advise clients on retirement planning, estate planning, and also provide assistance in setting up pension plans for businesses.
o Sell mutual funds and variable annuities.
- Must possess all the necessary certifications
- 4 year degree a plus (but not required)
- Must have a minimum of 5 years "Sales" experience (not neccessarily in the insurance industry)
- Hard working, self-motivated individual
- Existing book of business and/or current list of prospects a plus
- Looking for someone who is interested in growth and future opportunities to buy into partnership.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume and cover letter to Leah@planiv.com, or see our job posting on Indeed. http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Plan-IV-Corp/jobs/Insurance-Sales-Representative-8f1463a85a1a9288