Can You Still Get Health Insurance Coverage for 2019?
Open enrollment for 2018 ended on December 15. However, many Michigan residents who have not yet applied are still eligible for health insurance coverage in 2019. For example, if you have recently lost coverage (through a job loss or other event), have gotten married, or have had a baby, you qualify for a special enrollment period. Or, if you qualify for Medicaid or the Children’s Health Insurance Program, you can apply for coverage at any time.
Five Important Facts to Remember About 2019 Health Insurance Coverage
- Again, open enrollment for 2019 has passed. So, if you need health insurance coverage for yourself and your family, check your status and find out if you qualify for the Special Enrollment Period.
- Contact Plan IV for assistance in determining if you qualify for the Special Enrollment Period. Our health insurance experts can answer your questions and guide you toward the right coverage options.
- Remember that you can enroll in Medicaid or CHIP at any time. And Plan IV can help you find supplemental insurance plans if you need additional coverage.
- Never forget to pay your monthly premium. This will ensure uninterrupted coverage.
- Use your insurance and get the care you need. Too many insured individuals do not seek the care they need for a variety of reasons. They get busy with their jobs, with kids, and the business of everyday life. Yet, you must remember that you have health insurance coverage to keep you well, so visit a doctor when you need to. And never put off those routine exams.
Finally, for your health insurance needs and questions, contact Plan IV. We can connect you with the right plan at any time during the year and help you understand your status as a unique individual.
Contact Plan IV for the Very Best in Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Supplemental Health Insurance, and More
Even though period for open enrollment has passed, you may still qualify for health insurance coverage in 2019. For more information, call Plan IV at (248) 689-4910. Or, you can always reach out to us through the contact form on our website.
Other Related Articles
What to expect at your next physical